Search the forum,

Discuss granfix wall grout 10kg bags (danger) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

vpproddy

hi im knew to this forum so here goes

do not use granfix wall grout ive had 3 call backs in the last 2 months.i phoned there tech department today only to be told its not waterproof
ive been doing tiling for 17 years and this is the first time ive had call backs with tiles falling off.back to bal grout for me

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:to the forum and sharing that with us.
Not a product I've used before - I like Mapei!

G

Gazzer

do not use granfix wall grout ive had 3 call backs in the last 2 months.i phoned there tech department today only to be told its not waterproof
ive been doing tiling for 17 years and this is the first time ive had call backs with tiles falling off.back to bal grout for me

And you have only just realised grout is not waterproof !

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score

If you have been tiling that long you should know the diffrence between grout and adhesive mate tiles dont fall off due to dodgy grout.

O

Olz

Me too, my nearest and largest supplier only stocks granfix grout. Not had any problems at all.

D

diamondtiling

Seems to be a lot of posts recently knocking granfix, who did you speak to in the tech department.

Reply to granfix wall grout 10kg bags (danger) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen