Search the forum,

Discuss Genesis Tiger trowel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

what size tiles did you use it on Neale ? and are you still back buttering as well as using the wobble notch

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I seen them in my local tile shop, roughly how many m2 were you getting out of a 20kg bag of adhesive ? Looked to me like you wouldn't get many.

J

Jeff the tiler

Sir Ramic. Wall or floor? What size did you use, if they do different sizes?

J

Jeff the tiler

Sir Ramic you said it was the best over some others new shapes out there but would you use it over your standard Rubi trowel?

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well got mine from ctd last week ,used it twice once on a good floor once on a not so good floor.

On the good floor i got perfect coverage,no back butter worked a treat,on the not so good floor had to back butter but was still getting 90% coverage on average.

On the good floor i reckon i used less addy than i would with a 12mm solid bed trowel,was around 10m2 and i had change outta 2 bags,on the other it was 18m2 and i used just on 4 bags.

Reply to Genesis Tiger trowel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen