Discuss Genesis dry cutter. anybody got one? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jimbobble

Got a bargain job lot of tools off gumtree the other day & was interested to find a Genesis dry cutter in there.
Never heard of them but seems OK quality for a budget cutter.
Anybody else got any experience with them?
Bearings roll good on solid rails, guides are useless and extension legs look a flimsy and missing one rubber foot. Takes RUBI cutter & spring bed seems of decent(ish) quality.
Also while I'm on it anybody got or used a Montolit or a Battipav?
Ta,
Jim.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Genesis dry cutter. anybody got one? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
D
After lots and lots of banter on this forum about Sigma cutter v's Rubi cutters , i was given...
Replies
Views
Im currently looking to buy a dry cutter. I really like the look of the Rubi TI-S 66 or the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
T
hi just bought the new rubi ti-66s based on the montolit masterpiuma and its superb!!! a few...
Replies
Views
andy-h
A

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB