Search the forum,

Discuss Funny what you can find on the web!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I googled my father-in-law..Alan Angear and found a photo of him taken in 1966, when he was british grass track champion...:yikes: Scary!! alan_angear.jpg That is the year i was born.

U

user123

What a great find! So he was into bikes like you and your little girl... you married into the right family then! Very good photo.. :thumbsup:

Reaction score
not been to grasstrack but got back into speedway this year

Cradley Heathens are back up and running now called the Dudley Heathens

It took me about three mins to get hooked again The smell of it and the excitment has got me hooked

lucky my lad loves it as well

wife not happy about it

will go to a few grasstrack meets next year looks v good

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Used to go Speedway myself as a lad Chris, been meaning to go myself for years but never got round to it. Will have to make some time for it.

Alan looks like he's in concentration mode there Endo, not surprised he did well, he looks serious about that corner. Are the tracks oval like speedway then?

S

SandyFloor

My younger sister has an unusual name and I googled it. Apart from her there was only one other name the same . It was a girl in Philadelphia of the same age, whose husband had the same name as her husband and they had the same maiden name. Coincidence! I passed it onto her and they now keep in touch

U

user123

My younger sister has an unusual name and I googled it. Apart from her there was only one other name the same . It was a girl in Philadelphia of the same age, whose husband had the same name as her husband and they had the same maiden name. Coincidence! I passed it onto her and they now keep in touch

Love it...

Reply to Funny what you can find on the web!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen