Discuss floor adhesive removal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
Reaction score
a builder has attempted to tile a floor with 800 x 800 porcelain tiles. no expansion joints, no anti fracture matting no back buttering... well as you can imagine the floor has failed. ive removed all the tiles, but the adhesive is a barsteward to remove. what machine would you recommend for removal?

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If you know a screed company, some offer a Sanding service, I used one on a big floor that failed and I got called into to re-tile. 47E794A5-1DBE-4355-A255-3C5580B8C6E6.jpeg 566DDE9E-8A08-472B-BEF6-39A1026456F4.jpeg

Reply to floor adhesive removal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I’m after a bit of advice. I’ve just removed the floor tiles in our on suite. After...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay