Search the forum,

Discuss First Paying Job Advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Tartan take all the advice you are given, it will only serve you well in the future. Every day you find you learn something new and it stands you in good stead.
Timeless John said something about having to toughen up out there in the 'real world', I am sure we all have exp's bad and good when we first started out. When I first started out, the lads on site made my life hell. Being female made it even worse, but you survive and now I make their lifes hell (only joking) they all ended up working for me so I must have done something right along the way. I have some horror stories about what they put me through but seeing as im sober I wont repeat them!
Hang in there!
Its a warzone out there!

Pebbs

Reply to First Paying Job Advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.