Search the forum,

Discuss Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leanne

Leanne,

I think i'll send an email to everybody for you to ask any ladies to say hi in here. If there ends up being enough women when the member count improves more, I might even let you lot have a ladies room on here :p

Arrr bless ya that would be wicked!!! ur a star babez ***

K

K2<:o)

Thanks for the welcome and the reply Dan.

Yes I'm female, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one strangely drawn to a tiling career. Bit worried about L&R tho!!? I've been looking at a few tiling forums and decided to register here just because of your independant feedback. That's one reason, but the main one is because you all seem so nice.

I'll keep you updated with my progress, as I've enjoyed reading about how others are doing.

All the best,
K2

S

scorpion26

HI Folks, Yep I am a female tiler, I have been tiling for about 4 years now. I did my course at college and then also did one of these 4 day training courses. Seems more woman are getting into the trade . I enjoy and always get the questions from customer " Are you doing the work, I never heard of a woman tiler". Hope thigns are going well for all the other female tilers out in the trade. :angel_smile:

L

Leanne

HI Folks, Yep I am a female tiler, I have been tiling for about 4 years now. I did my course at college and then also did one of these 4 day training courses. Seems more woman are getting into the trade . I enjoy and always get the questions from customer " Are you doing the work, I never heard of a woman tiler". Hope thigns are going well for all the other female tilers out in the trade. :angel_smile:

Hiya where abouts are you based? did you find it hard getting people 2 giv you a chance to prove your self? and do you attract a certain type of customer? like old people and men haters? ***

S

scorpion26

Leanne, im in shields as well, I think you have contacted me, Well when i started i just jumped in and went with it. It is odd what you get, I have varied of customers, its hard to say, but i do find being female and in this business hard,

Reply to Female Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen