Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Exterior wall tanking question... in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
The hey-di tanking system can be used on the positive or negative side as a waterproof barrier, negative side as in a cellar or positive to contain water as in swimming pools water towers etc. The system is predominately is easy to apply by brush, the more SDR you use the more flexiable the coating becomes. Not sure about suitability with your application hence my suggestion to contact there technical people.

Reaction score
We would be the only stockists currently but we can arrange next working day delivery but to dishearten you slightly we only stock in the white 35kg size, 25kg bag and 10kg resin. please email [email protected] and request our price list and I will forward this to you thanks

Reply to Exterior wall tanking question... in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock