Search the forum,

Discuss Electric Ufh Prices M2 in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm due to lay my first ufh system on a new build. It's 30m2 but prob 20m heated with 6mm insulation boards. How much do people charge per m2 to lay ufh

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't usually discuss rates of pay in the public forums. You want to get yourself in the TilersForums Arms after posting a few more times to the forum things that we can discuss publicly.

Though you'll find you'll get the insulation boards and heating down, then self-levelling compound, pretty much in a day for that kinda size floor providing you have a whisk and large buckets for the SLC. Maybe a day and a half if the floor isn't very smooth and you need to do a bit of prep work before sticking down the insulation. But you want to try and level it on the first day so you're not wasting time waiting on the second. So stay behind if needs be to get it done.

So with that in mind, whatever your day rate is in your area, +/- 10 or 15% perhaps would be a good place to start.

Reply to Electric Ufh Prices M2 in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen