Discuss DK Tiling Solutions in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Whether you’re looking for an expert in tiling wet rooms, tiling with under floor heating or commercial floor tiling, DK Tiling have the solution.

Providing expert, professional domestic and commercial tiling services for over 18 years, Dan is experienced and qualified to NVQ Level 3 and offers help and guidance for every tiling job no matter what the size or the location.

We work with all tile types to all backgrounds – be it natural stone, porcelain, ceramic or mosaic tiles for floors or walls – DK Tiling provide a service second to none

U

Unhappy Customer 1

He may have won tiler on the year award, but hes really unreliable now. Did a job for me back in the past, sort of ok but was always after more money. Keeps coming up with excuses and wanting more money before breaking promises. Avoid !!

Reply to DK Tiling Solutions in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com