Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued B&Q floor tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've recently tiled my kitchen about 12months ago and noticed a cracked tile which I need to replace, I bought these tiles from B&Q DIY store and they have now been discontinued, I have emailed head office and searched everywhere with no luck, can anyone please help me, the tile that I'm in need of is called :- Jasper Mocha 600 x 400 porcelain stone effect tile,
Many thanks in anticipation,
Geoff.

Q

Qwerty

Geoff, I have moved this thread into the discontinued tile finding section of the forum.
Good luck in your search,
Geoff

B

Blunt Tool

Hi everyone,
I've recently tiled my kitchen about 12months ago and noticed a cracked tile which I need to replace, I bought these tiles from B&Q DIY store and they have now been discontinued, I have emailed head office and searched everywhere with no luck, can anyone please help me, the tile that I'm in need of is called :- Jasper Mocha 600 x 400 porcelain stone effect tile,
Geoff.
Not sure which one it was but I did a job 2016 with a porcelain tile that size called Mocha and they were either from Topps or Tile Giant, think it was Tile Giant

Reply to Discontinued B&Q floor tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Discontinued B&Q floor tiles > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued B&Q floor tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Geoff.

Q

Qwerty

Geoff, I have moved this thread into the discontinued tile finding section of the forum.
Good luck in your search,
Geoff

B

Blunt Tool

Hi everyone,
Geoff.
Not sure which one it was but I did a job 2016 with a porcelain tile that size called Mocha and they were either from Topps or Tile Giant, think it was Tile Giant

Reply to Discontinued B&Q floor tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen