Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jacky,

Welcome to the forum.

The main advice would be for them to wait for the receivers letter and take it from there. We're not sure who has been appointed yet so nobody has contact details at the moment.

S

silver1

Hello Dan.........

and thank you..........

it would appear that there will be quite a few requests to the official receiver!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we know of a few ourselves. It's a real shame whenever this happens.

For the sake of not confusing your customers with silver trowel trade training's, would you like some contact details for the owner of that organisation?

S

silver1

Dan......... Many thanks........ we shall also give them a call ourselves......

We dont want to get caught in any of the "fall out".......

business for us has been going well....... with new courses planned for next year...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Steady on the plugs Jacky, we have paying sponsors that advertise with us therefore other firms are not really meant to use the forum. ;)

I wish you all the best.

S

silver1

opps sorry......... new here......... just wanted to let people know.........

many thanks for your help..... thats a good way to gain new custom : )),,,,,,,,, ( Being helpfull )

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi all
Darren here from NETT, I would just like to add that we are still a very strong company and are still busy and have dates in the diary, courses running every week up to may 2011 at the moment. In these tough times its only the strongest companies survive and we have built up a fantastic reputation throughout the last 6 years of trading which keeps the custom comming our way from all corners of the UK, all our plastering, tiling and plumbing courses are going very well and i would like to thank the hundreds and hundreds of forum members that have been on our course over the years and for their continued support which shows in the course feedback section. I moved away from the tiling training earlier in the year to set up a new venture, now that is up and running, im back doing what i do best and love, the tiling training at NETT, thanks to Mick who has kept the standard of training up to my expectations while ive been away. Anyone interested in quality tiling fast track training give us a call on 0191 4274529 and ask for Tracey, we only take a deposit of £100 even for a 6 week multi skilled course, so your money and course is safe with us

Thanks
Darren
NE Tiling Training

C

charliejamesuk

Wish I had found this thread sooner. I've just got back from a 4 hour round trip down to Diamond to be sat outside like a idiot with another guy for about an hour and a half! Alarm bells should have rang with me a couple of weeks ago when they cancelled a previous weekend due to personal reasons.

I can't believe they haven't the decency to call people to tell them not to bother making the trip or at least have something up on the front door explaining the situation. A message on their answer machine or website would also be nice and not too much to ask for!

Luckily the course was paid on my credit card so I will be straight onto them first thing Monday. What a complete waste of time.

Now all I need to do is find a suitable replacement training centre. Nearest one is Able Skills....

R

robbo18

Wish I had found this thread sooner. I've just got back from a 4 hour round trip down to Diamond to be sat outside like a pr*t with another guy for about an hour and a half! Alarm bells should have rang with me a couple of weeks ago when they cancelled a previous weekend due to personal reasons.

I can't believe they haven't the decency to call people to tell them not to bother making the trip or at least have something up on the front door explaining the situation. A message on their answer machine or website would also be nice and not too much to ask for!

Luckily the course was paid on my credit card so I will be straight onto them first thing Monday. What a complete waste of time.

Now all I need to do is find a suitable replacement training centre. Nearest one is Able Skills....

Well i am that guy who was waiting too, it was suppose to be my first day of training, i have paid £600 but it was with my debit card, any advice would be much appriciated. I was there 2 weeks before for 1 day and they took my money after that, they must have known they were in trouble then, as far as i'm concerned they have robbed me and i would like to get hold of this Dan or anyone else involed in the company, thier just a bunch of thieves.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well i am that guy who was waiting too, it was suppose to be my first day of training, i have paid £600 but it was with my debit card, any advice would be much appriciated. I was there 2 weeks before for 1 day and they took my money after that, they must have known they were in trouble then, as far as i'm concerned they have robbed me and i would like to get hold of this Dan or anyone else involed in the company, thier just a bunch of thieves.

Have you heard off the official receivers or anything?

Reply to Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen