Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

S

silver1

Hi.......... i HAVE HEARD THE NEWS ALSO......... MY NAME IS Jacky..... and i am the director of Silver Trowel Ltd in Crondall. (Plastering Training Centre ) I would like to make it clear that We are in no way connected to the Silver Trowel of Australia which had training links with Diamond training..... We have already today recieved 2 telephone calls from unhappy Diamond training customers, thinking that we were the other silver trowel..... We also this week have one of our plastering customers who in August finished a NVQ tiling course with Diamond.......who have not returned her calls in relation to her in-complete portfolio........ so will she be out of pocket also??

Last edited by a moderator:

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi all
Darren here from NETT, I would just like to add that we are still a very strong company and are still busy and have dates in the diary, courses running every week up to may 2011 at the moment. In these tough times its only the strongest companies survive and we have built up a fantastic reputation throughout the last 6 years of trading which keeps the custom comming our way from all corners of the UK, all our plastering, tiling and plumbing courses are going very well and i would like to thank the hundreds and hundreds of forum members that have been on our course over the years and for their continued support which shows in the course feedback section. I moved away from the tiling training earlier in the year to set up a new venture, now that is up and running, im back doing what i do best and love, the tiling training at NETT, thanks to Mick who has kept the standard of training up to my expectations while ive been away. Anyone interested in quality tiling fast track training give us a call on 0191 4274529 and ask for Tracey, we only take a deposit of £100 even for a 6 week multi skilled course, so your money and course is safe with us

Thanks
Darren
NE Tiling Training

Reply to Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen