I'm Looking For This Tile Desperate to find this - TilersForums.com

Search the forum,

Discuss Desperate to find this in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
Good evening all

I have a few cracked kitchen tiles 60 x 60 pics attached which looking to replace. I cannot seem to locate them anywhere despite being fairly generic looking. The nearest I have so far is CTDs Eagle dark grey...however the Eagle tiles are too light.
Please can anyone help me?

Regards

Tim

15486223623065114996723994305792.jpg 15486223950472173632176948172584.jpg

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, any idea specifically which tile in that range? Colour etc. Though can’t see anything that looks like it. Any assistance greatly appreciated

Reaction score
It’s been many years since I used them but if they aren’t studio polished they could be graphic polished (darker version) - the grain did vary from batch to batch, the ones in your pic are quite heavily grained.

You could also try solus ceramics - we fitted a few car showrooms using similar tiles supplied by them ?

Best I can advise I’m afraid

Reply to Desperate to find this in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen