Make life easy, search the forum.

I'm Looking For This Tile Desperate to find this - UK Tiling Forum

Discuss Desperate to find this in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Good evening all

I have a few cracked kitchen tiles 60 x 60 pics attached which looking to replace. I cannot seem to locate them anywhere despite being fairly generic looking. The nearest I have so far is CTDs Eagle dark grey...however the Eagle tiles are too light.
Please can anyone help me?

Regards

Tim

15486223623065114996723994305792.jpg 15486223950472173632176948172584.jpg

OP
T

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, any idea specifically which tile in that range? Colour etc. Though can’t see anything that looks like it. Any assistance greatly appreciated

Reaction score
It’s been many years since I used them but if they aren’t studio polished they could be graphic polished (darker version) - the grain did vary from batch to batch, the ones in your pic are quite heavily grained.

You could also try solus ceramics - we fitted a few car showrooms using similar tiles supplied by them ?

Best I can advise I’m afraid

Reply to Desperate to find this in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock