Search the forum,

Discuss Decent sized job nr. Lancaster in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Can anyone take on approx 70sqm floor tiling job (heated s&c screed) with x2 bathrooms?
It's a one-off new build on a site in a small village nr. Lancaster.
I have no other details on tiles etc.
It's a recommendation that came to me and I'm too busy to take on.
I know the client can wait around 4 weeks or you could start immediately.

T

Tilerdurden

Can anyone take on approx 70sqm floor tiling job (heated s&c screed) with x2 bathrooms?
It's a one-off new build on a site in a small village nr. Lancaster.
I have no other details on tiles etc.
It's a recommendation that came to me and I'm too busy to take on.
I know the client can wait around 4 weeks or you could start immediately.

Hi John

Is the materials etc already purchased for the job? Eg heat mats, adhesives grouts? Is it a case of jumping on and cracking on? Is there preparation required prior to tile installation? Also would there be accommodation available? :grinning: As much detail as you've got or possibly a contact and I could do the legwork myself.

Reply to Decent sized job nr. Lancaster in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen