Search the forum,

Discuss damp pamments advice. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

oldgit

i am looking for confirmation of what i think i already know.
the situation is i do some jobs for a builder, jobs that i rarely see till i get there, this is one of them jobs.
we have a 10mts floor on fiber board im too fit 30x30 20mm thick pamments (i think there just terracota, in norfolk there pamments) from fired earth, i will be using weber 2 part flexi (never used it before)
the builder has just phoned too confirm for tomorrow and the tiles have been outside and have been soaked with the weather.
he says there still a bit damp and that 5 is all you want to be carrying as he has brought 4mts indoors today, this tells me there soaking wet but either way ive said you cant fix them till there fully dry.
so can you guys just confirm for me that i am correct, or maybe ive missed something with modern adhesives and im wrong.
thanks, og.

O

oldgit

thanks mz.
when he said they had fix them elsewhere dampish i thought maybe i had missed something.

og.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its not something i would be laying mate until it was dry especially with that tile.And they are so expensive to risk a failure.

Reply to damp pamments advice. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen