Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting mosaics for a wet room in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A customer of mine would like me to cut her 8 mm Matt finish ceramic floor tiles into 50 mm square mosaics ,for the base of the wet room floor! Power shower installed , and area has been tanked ! Is this advisable as surely it will expose 4 raw ceramic edges even if I do file them down and really fill the joints with grout ! I'll also be using epoxy grout! Any suggestions , cheers !

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You'd probably want to go for epoxy grout mate to be honest, it will be easier to keep clean, but it is damn expensive and the price would probably put them off, you could try that route :lol:

P

Peter

The waterjet fella in Magherafelt will cut a tile into mosaics and mesh it. From memory it's about £20 for a 600x600.

Reply to Cutting mosaics for a wet room in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen