Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting guides / wheels for grinders in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

It's also possible to re-purpose carpentry saws to cut Porcelain, Waluigi metioned the Festool already.

Our single biggest selling blade by volume fit's a Festool TS55 Plunge saw, 160mm for cutting quartz and porcelain.

Dewalt, Makita and other brands are available and all do much the same thing.

In the UK Festool sell the TS55 for carpentry only, but in Germany (their home country) it is extensively advertised, sold and factory supported for use in tiling and stone masonry applications.

As tiles have expanded in size products such as these have become far more relevant.

B

Blunt Tool

It's also possible to re-purpose carpentry saws to cut Porcelain, Waluigi metioned the Festool already.

Our single biggest selling blade by volume fit's a Festool TS55 Plunge saw, 160mm for cutting quartz and porcelain.

Dewalt, Makita and other brands are available and all do much the same thing.

In the UK Festool sell the TS55 for carpentry only, but in Germany (their home country) it is extensively advertised, sold and factory supported for use in tiling and stone masonry applications.

As tiles have expanded in size products such as these have become far more relevant.
Take it it’s a dry cut? With the Festool I mean

Reply to Cutting guides / wheels for grinders in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen