Discuss city fan doncaster. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

city fan

Hi all advice needed has anybody used kerakoll adhesives and grouts.A local company is pushing this as the equiverlent of bal.Giving some great deals or are they?I would value your feed back

C

craigdon

I've used quite a few of their products, and some I liked some I didn't. My biggest problem with kerakoll was at the time they didn't seem ready for the uk market. I asked some questions to the supplier and they contacted kerakoll, but the replies came back along the lines of, in Italy this is what we do, but I'm in the uk and I wanted to know specs for what I've got to tile, and didn't appreciate the lack of difinitive answers.

Reply to city fan doncaster. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Last week I had grouted a bathroom floor of 100x100 porcelain mosaics using Kerakoll...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay