Search the forum,

Discuss Choosing the right products for tiling my concrete floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

Next question.

With regards to the tile adhesive bed, what thickness of bed should I be looking to use? 10mm? More than that? And would I be right in assuming the best trowel to use would be a 20mm round notched?
Use a 20 x 10 round notch trowel, also called a thick bed, solid bed trowel. Back skim the tiles as well as combing the adhesive on the floor. Dont forget to leave a perimeter movement joint.

Reply to Choosing the right products for tiling my concrete floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen