Search the forum,

Discuss Cheeky discount! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

There's one of those near me. He's ripped off other builders, subbies and customers. I saw him at a roofing contractors late last year and tipped off the proprietor that it would not be a good move to give him credit ;)

What goes around comes around.

No doubt you fully briefed the manager at Topps. Top marks to them for not budging ;)

They are all top folk in my local Topps. I'm a big believer in karma. He'll get his, one way or another and I'll be there laughing when it all goes wrong :)

Reaction score
Popped into Topps on the way home to order some tiles and the manager said that someone had been in today and told them that I'd said it was ok for them to use my discount on all the gear they were buying. When I asked if they knew who it was he said he didn't know but gave me a description. The store said they would have to ring me first and with that they left rather quickly! It turns out it was a builder and his mate who I've done a bit of work for in the past, but the last job I did, he didn't pay me for. Cheeky or what!!!!

He's a character that builder. One of the lads. Top man. Give him credit for ingenuity. All the best builders are "lads." Good of you to work for him for free, bit of a privalege for you that is. Quality.

Now where's me Plymouth Argyll FC supporters scarf, "Come on you gree-eens"

Quality.

M

Mike

at my topps i got to give in my discount card to scan it for my discount so if a customer of mine is going there for me i got to give them my card for them to get the discount

Reply to Cheeky discount! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen