Currently reading:
Cheap sigma 3bm

Discuss Cheap sigma 3bm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

Hi guys i know a few of you saw my post regarding the sigmas, i just wanted to pass on a great deal i found.
diatech which is widely known as the cheapest for sigma, so im told, are selling these for 240 +vat and delivery = around the 300 mark for next day delivery..
i have found a website called toolventure selling them for 230 including vat and next day del :yikes: i think this must be a mistake on their part as nobody iv spoken to can touch this. so will not be this price for long im sure

iv ordered mine, due by 10 in the morn and canny wait :drool5:

hope this helps someone out as i got alot of good advice here...

cheers guys.

M

mattle40

the beast came today, what a peice of kit... got delivered to my job by pdp with a txt giving me an hours notice, came bang on time..

450x200 ceramics today, took maybe 3-5 cuts to get used to lining up having come of a rubi for the last 4 years, and also get used to the pressure needed, the breaker is so much stronger than the rubi (1200kg to rubis 750kg) i was just punching it straight through the tile at first but my god what a cutter, the feature tile was a 450x200 with 2 scored out lines down the lenght to create the effect of 3 thinner tiles so i experimented with how close to the pre scored line i could cut..
2mm....... wow

8mm with the rubi...

i have a new best friend:hurray:

hope all that made sense

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mattle40

Well done Matt, the cat that got the cream comes to mind now. Lol.
Keep us posted on how the relationship blossoms.
By the way you're a lucky git. Lol

lol will do, i am lucky, that price definatley wont be on for long... dave from diatech rang me today beacause i got the quote from him but didnt call back to order. he wanted to see what price i had found to see what the market was like at the minute and he was gobsmacked by that price.

M

mattle40

give us a pic of it in action:smilewinkgrin:,

phone 2123.jpg

sorry for the poor quality, i just cut two 15mm slithers off a very tough 12mm thick riven porcelain. very impressive :yikes:

Reply to Cheap sigma 3bm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.