Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap sigma 3bm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

Hi guys i know a few of you saw my post regarding the sigmas, i just wanted to pass on a great deal i found.
diatech which is widely known as the cheapest for sigma, so im told, are selling these for 240 +vat and delivery = around the 300 mark for next day delivery..
i have found a website called toolventure selling them for 230 including vat and next day del :yikes: i think this must be a mistake on their part as nobody iv spoken to can touch this. so will not be this price for long im sure

iv ordered mine, due by 10 in the morn and canny wait :drool5:

hope this helps someone out as i got alot of good advice here...

cheers guys.

D

DHTiling

I know a shop selling them for around that price as well... Westerhope tiles..:) Leo loves his Sigmas..

Well i suppose someone has to :lol:

M

mattle40

i did actually speak to leo, is he a member on here?
he basically just said he would beat any price but was under the same impression as me that the price they had was a mistake, although he did still offer to beat it but had none in stock... great bloke to chat to, very knowlegable

D

DHTiling

Leo isn't a member no but yes he will always try to price match or beat it but he's selling Sigmas on peace.. :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just had a look at the web site, theres some grate bargins on there to be had, you can treat yourself to a case for £50, and its on wheels, and it proberly won't fall apart, unlike a certain case for another tile cutter brand that i cant remember the name of right now...:smilewinkgrin:

M

mattle40

just had a look at the web site, theres some grate bargins on there to be had, you can treat yourself to a case for £50, and its on wheels, and it proberly won't fall apart, unlike a certain case for another tile cutter brand that i cant remember the name of right now...:smilewinkgrin:

haha next purchase lined up alredy :lol:

H

hillhead

Nice one Matt. Great price there.Let us know how the first meeting goes. Lol.Some nice pics too.I'm interested to see if it's as good as the 3B.

M

mattle40

the beast came today, what a peice of kit... got delivered to my job by pdp with a txt giving me an hours notice, came bang on time..

450x200 ceramics today, took maybe 3-5 cuts to get used to lining up having come of a rubi for the last 4 years, and also get used to the pressure needed, the breaker is so much stronger than the rubi (1200kg to rubis 750kg) i was just punching it straight through the tile at first but my god what a cutter, the feature tile was a 450x200 with 2 scored out lines down the lenght to create the effect of 3 thinner tiles so i experimented with how close to the pre scored line i could cut..
2mm....... wow

8mm with the rubi...

i have a new best friend:hurray:

hope all that made sense

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Cheap sigma 3bm in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen