Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Laser Level. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

obobsmith

Hi guys just been to LIDL with wife they have a laser level on tripod for 12quid, question is are they a handy addition to a toolkit.

D

DHTiling

For a good laser level then try this one...

Stabila LAX 50 Self Leveling Laser

lax-50.jpg

The Stabila LAX 50 projects crossed horizontal and vertical lines in a matter of seconds both perfectly levelled.

Complete with combined tripod/telescopic pole kit and carry pod

Unscrew the tripod legs and screw together to form the telescopic pole. Simply clip the LAX 50 on. The telescopic pole can be fixed between floor/ceiling heights of up to 2.75 m.

If placed directly on the ground, its working height is as little as 7 cm.

Can be rotated through 360° on the tripod

Range of visible laser line easily 10 M in normal lighting conditions

Horizontal accuracy: +-0.5mm/m

Requires 3 'AA' Batteries (included)

Nice and bright with a good narrow beam from a trusted brand!

Price: £83.99 £96.59 Including VAT at 15%

O

obobsmith

Cheers guys for your quick and vicous answer to my stupid question, I wont bother with it and just lock the gadget feind in me away:dizzy2:

C

Colour Republic

The trade descriptions act should be in force here, they should be called 'Laser Unlevel'

C

Colour Republic

About 10 years ago I used to install 'Raised Access Flooring', I installed some HUGE floors, some of them were 500ft long and i wasn't allowed to go out of level by 10mm from one end to the other. The laser level I used then was worth over £2,500

Image011.jpg

Reply to Cheap Laser Level. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen