Discuss Can anyone identify this tile/know of a supplier in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi All,

can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes up a lot, need to find somebody that has a stash of them in their warehouse under a dusty sheet or a close match 😃

Thanks,
Dan

IMG_4657.JPG

IMG_4645.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4645.JPG
    574.6 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Surely they won’t care if it doesn’t match as long as it’s tough and stable, no trip hazard etc.

Reaction score
Surely they won’t care if it doesn’t match as long as it’s tough and stable, no trip hazard etc.
This is a garage for one of the big names in the car world, and believe it or not they do care! which I agree seems daft given the state of the place haha

Reaction score
This is a garage for one of the big names in the car world, and believe it or not they do care! which I agree seems daft given the state of the place haha
They look like maybe 10 x 20 or 7.5 x 15 red quarry tiles. Do you know how many is needed? As a factory in Spain do this size is loads of finishes.

Reply to Can anyone identify this tile/know of a supplier in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks