Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Can anyone help me find this tile? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles!

I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the previous plumber had 1st fixed the house in speedfit with joints everywhere buried in the concrete.
Ive sinced took up quite a few tiles to cut a Jew chase in the floor and redo the pipework properly …….and as always some of them didn’t survive.

I can bet my dollar and my luck that these will be discontinued.
If anyone knows where I can get these, where they originally are or has any spare I’d super super appreciate it as worse case I’m going to have to re-tile kitchen floor…. Doh!

tiles seem an odd size but I’m sure they arnt anything special. Not sure if there just b & q crap or if there from a decent tile outfit. I personally don’t like them but I plan to sell the house on so aslong as I can get it back to a good enough state.

I think there about 270mm wide & 355-360mm long

thanks for any help in advance! It would save me a lot of work if I can get hold of some.

1EF255B0-43CD-4FFF-91D3-716D81651C6B.jpeg

S

Skibbadabba

Take the pic and exact measurements to a tile shop / manufacturer and they can help the best.
If its ild (and even if its not!) they may be discontiued!

Could you take some from elsewhere like from under a fridge or under any furniture that is never moved?
Also another tip is tip take some from external doorways and replace with a matt for wiping feet when u come in! Or even from the center of the room and place a rug! Then u can use door threshold strips to cover the joint between the tile and the matt/rug!! 😉

S

Skibbadabba

Take the pic and exact measurements to a tile shop / manufacturer and they can help the best.
If its ild (and even if its not!) they may be discontiued!

Could you take some from elsewhere like from under a fridge or under any furniture that is never moved?
Also another tip is tip take some from external doorways and replace with a matt for wiping feet when u come in! Or even from the center of the room and place a rug! Then u can use door threshold strips to cover the joint between the tile and the matt/rug!! 😉

J

Jamie e

Hey bud, thanks for the response.

Couldn’t believe it! I actually found some in the clearance section in b & q! The tiles have been in 6 years so I can’t believe how lucky we are to find them especially to get them in the clearance section for £5.94 a box! Happy days. Tiles are crap quality mind! 😂 there made by “Johnson”

Only just to find the same colour grout now. I have a multi tool with a Bosch grout blade so I think I’m just going to regrout the entire kitchen. Another nightmare! Atleast I have plenty of spares if I do accidentally chip or crack a tile.

Reply to Can anyone help me find this tile? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock