Search the forum,

Discuss Bullnose quarry tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

foreyes

Hi,
I need some bullnose quarry tiles 8"" x 8" . Any idea where I can get somme.
Thanks

F

foreyes

I have them as window sills in most of the rooms and the builder threw them out of one room so i need to replace those. So thy need to look similar. Do you have an idea where I could get some. I have tried natural tiles and they had no hope. The tiles are also 35mm thick

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Dennis Ruabon used to make RE , REX etc in 8"x 8" quarries, red, heather brown, quarrundum. Try google Dennis Ruabonhttp://www.ruabonsales.co.uk/quarry-tile-products.htm

T

Tenchman

Thats what i would have said as well Phil, Went over to Hafod a few weeks ago had to pick a few boxes of tiles up over the last 8 months or so.
Very sad to see most of it just closed up. they still have loads of tiles in varying sizes so it would be worth a call.

Reply to Bullnose quarry tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen