Search the forum,

Discuss Building Skills Academy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

moellet

Hi everybody,
I'm new to the forum and was looking at doing a tiling course with Building Skills Academy in Newbury. Has anyone used them and have any feedback? Thanks.

M

moellet

Thanks Dave,
Have had a look through but can't seem to find any reviews for Building Skills Academy.

D

DHTiling

Can't really comment then...

We get feedback from past trainees and if that one hasn't any feedback then unless another member has been then we can't help that way...

maybe a visit to them and speak to other trainess and ask what they think....or choose one that has fed back maybe...

but good luck either way..:thumbsup:

K

kgbviktor

Hi,I've had a look at BSA last year,wasn,t looking at the tiling but did have a look at the bricklaying,plastering and roofing,seems ok if your after DIY or property refurb-no real qualifications to speak of.I would suggest that you consider other centres if your after a career change etc before you part with your money.Try Nett/Diamond/Chase or construction training,if your serious!!

M

moellet

Thanks for the info, may go down and take a look at the centre for myself as I see they have a buy one, get one half price offer on courses at the moment.

Reply to Building Skills Academy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen