Currently reading:
brickwork style tiling... help!

Discuss brickwork style tiling... help! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
oh and what tool is best for cutting small cutts of a tile ( so i can get the corners flush) a tile saw or tile nippers?
thanks

You could buy a cheap manual tile cutter although you may be better off hiring one for a few days, best to price up both options. If you did buy one you could keep it for further DIY tiling projects or sell if once you've finished. You'll probably need a wet cutter too for the awkward cuts i.e. round the soil pipe and the tiles that drop over the edge of the bath, over the door frame etc....

Reply to brickwork style tiling... help! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.