Currently reading:
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed

Discuss Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would be better to have individual threads for each tiling job moving forward.

We wont split the Show us Your Work thread now though as discussion contained within it wouldn't be easy to peal away from the thread. So we will lock the threads up now and link to this forum.

CLICK HERE TO POST A NEW THREAD FOR EACH TILING JOB YOU DO

Give the thread a good title describing the work i.e.
  • Bathroom Tiling in Berkshire
  • Conservatory Floor with Underfloor Heating
  • Bumpy Whites in Shower Room
That kind of thing. Add as many pictures as you have, you can always delete them if they don't show the work off quite right. They don't need to be in order and whatnot but that'd be helpful.

If you have any problems trying to do this, please Private Message @Lou who can create a thread and add pictures on your behalf if you'd like.

This doesn't replace the old JOTM comp, but it does make it easy to come back once we have regular work coming in each month again.

Thanks to anybody who shares their work with us, you will always be able to remove your showcase threads by way of contacting myself or @Lou

Reply to Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a Topps Tiles store in Newcastle Under Lyme, not far from the Untold Media office as weird as that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement