Search the forum,

Discuss Briccolina porcelain blade 6" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I had trouble cutting a porcelain floor tile with my Briccolina cutter. So i decided to replace the blade. I had a bit of a shock when I found out that a 1035 Siri Gresiri Porcelain Diamond Blade for cutting Porcelain and other hard materials is 150 euros. However, I did find a 1036 Siri Cersiri Tile Diamond Blade for cutting glazed porcelain tiles, single or double fired brick and any soft material. for 43 euros. Both blades can be found on Contractors Direct Europe website. Does anyone have these blades? I don't mind investing £135 for my business, but it does seem a lot of money. Also, the picture on the website does not have the 2nd hole that my current Briccolina blade has. i.e. There is a centre hold and another small hole that is offset from the centre.

2nd Question.......if I bought the 150 euro blade do you think I would be able to cut Marble with it? or should I invest in one of the bigger cutters?

Cheers
Sean

Reply to Briccolina porcelain blade 6" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen