Search the forum,

Discuss Black Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

You're not on your own, antrasit is my enemy, soon as the sponge goes in the clean wash boy water, the water goes black, takes an age to wring sponge out between wipes, sits on clothes and skin better that it sits on walls & floors, there should be a law against it

I

Ian

Horrid stuff, I have an old float just for black grout and don't even bother cleaning the buckets after, straight in the bin.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Anything darker than mid-grey and I'm having palpitations !!!! Always wear my 'gynaecological' gloves, can't be doing with stained hands.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
theres nothing better than getting home after a slog on the black stuff to realise half of it is on your face

B

Bubblecraft

I'm with Bri. Old float used & buckets straight in the bin. Nightmare stuff to work with. It's the only time I'll use bend over rovers cause that stain stays on your hands & under your nails for days. I even wear a black t-shirt when using it now. God I hate the stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would say that the worst I have ever used is the cherry red butech grout for the Porcelanosa crystal tiles. It is like nuclear waste, you cannot get rid of it!

Reply to Black Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen