Discuss Best Price For New Renault Traffic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

I've decided to get the new shape Renault traffic .
I want the 115 model with business package plus .
Best price I can find is £ 12600.00 plus vat in white colour at loads of vans .
I really want a silver one to match other vans/ truck but can't fid one same spec for same price.
any suggestions where I might try.
I would pay extra £500 for silver over white

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I'm curious! Not just about the van but whether the forum can help you on this one!

I'm wondering if it's worth me or you ask on the sparky and plumbing forum. Their sort of van too.

J

jonnyc

I agree dave it is not the best looking van but it seems best value to me.i know you like ford transit.any idea how much would a ford with similar spec as renault traffic business plus cost?

I

Ian

The new vivaro is built in the UK, in Luton. Support the British economy and get the Vauxhall :)

J

jonnyc

The new vivaro is built in the UK, in Luton. Support the British economy and get the Vauxhall :)
Bri . I have a vauxhall vivaro sportive two years old and very happy with that. Unfortunately vauxhall are only giving 3yrs warranty whereas renault give 4 . Like for like spec renault cheaper. I am sure there's some fix going on . Same when Nissan made superstar. They all seem to take turns to offer best deals

I

Ian

I know , I'm looking at the Swb.. It's mainly cost as well.. Vans prices are getting majorly silly. Lol..
I was looking at them last night, I think the top of the range one is about 22 grand, ford really seem to have hiked their prices for their sport vans!

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
The limited custom is around £20,099 inc vat .. Awesome spec that no other van range can touch but still a lot of money lol...

The connect limited edt... Is about £15,000 inc vat ... I like my toys on vans ..:) just wish they did it in 147 bhp verso. Lol..

Reply to Best Price For New Renault Traffic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley