Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Tiling Job in next 3 weeks - Can you get me out of the dog house?! in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a bathroom tiling in the next 3 weeks. Its in Monk Fryston which is near Leeds / York / Tadcaster / Selby / Goole etc

I did the en suite and my wife isn't happy with the finish (admittingly its not good - so i am in the dog house!) and the house is going to be carpeted in 4 weeks so need it doing prior.

Its roughly 8sqm meters - not fully tiled, just above the bath, round to the toilet (will be fitted after tiling) and a few tiles above the sink.

I have Mapei P9 adhesive, Bal Microflex Grout, and Genesis 8mm Tile Trims. I have 11 sqm of Metro tiles. I have already primed the plaster with Primer G. If tiler would prefer to use own products that is fine.

House is empty and is a bit of a building site so tiler can come and go anytime and no worries about carpets / mess / noise etc.

Any help would be appreciated, apologies for the very short notice, i am hoping someone maybe free or have a cancellation etc.

Thank You

WP_20171027_20_41_48_Rich.jpg WP_20171027_20_41_56_Rich.jpg WP_20171027_20_42_02_Rich.jpg WP_20171028_13_32_44_Rich.jpg WP_20171028_13_32_54_Rich.jpg

Reply to Bathroom Tiling Job in next 3 weeks - Can you get me out of the dog house?! in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen