Search the forum,

Discuss Bargain?? - Grouting Finisher Set in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Re: Bargain??

Good price, half the price of the fugen set. If it's as good as the fugen, it's a good buy.

I

Ian

Mixer paddles back on at Aldi again from today if anyone wants one for £39.99, mine has done nearly 12 months now and all I can say is, they are the bargain of the century, don't miss out. I'm getting another to keep as a spare.

P

Peter

They're decent enough, not quite as solid as Fugi ones but still good.

Lidl NI had a warehouse clearance sale of these for £1 a set. Had no change from a £20 note.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

I've got a Lidl mixer, paid £39.99, think it has a three year warranty, soft start. Good bit of kit!

Reply to Bargain?? - Grouting Finisher Set in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen