Discuss Anyone used this decoupling Matt in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I've never used this type of matting before it
Has to felt sides and one blue plastic inner core
This is a holiday home am tiling and the clients won't be here for weeks so I've no idea who supplied it or what brand it is, any ideas?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Blanke, Genesis,Concept, they are all the same, not tried and tested. Stick to Ditra or the new Dural mat. Imho:thumbsup: Mr tiler please read the many posts on decoupling membranes, I understand you want to learn, but this stuff is really basic. Not wanting to be unkind, but you need to understand the technical side of tiling if you are going to be a tiler.:thumbsup: Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Its a Beava Wondermat.

Kinda the same as the other brands (ditra, dural etc) but Beava

I've used it a fair few times, STS in Leeds used to sell it, but there's been a few reported problems in the past, so now its been replaced by Sandimat (I think).

They've tried to sell me the Sandimat instead of Ditra, but they can't convince me

M

Mr T

Blanke, Genesis,Concept, they are all the same, not tried and tested. Stick to Ditra or the new Dural mat. Imho:thumbsup: Mr tiler please read the many posts on decoupling membranes, I understand you want to learn, but this stuff is really basic. Not wanting to be unkind, but you need to understand the technical side of tiling if you are going to be a tiler.:thumbsup: Good luck.
I agree mate got a few things to read up on tonight.. Im gettin there tho but there is plenty to read on this site lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone used this decoupling Matt in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
D
Evening all, a question for all you tiling pro’s please I’m an old school plumber & bathroom...
Replies
Views
Who's using Apex Grange? How are you finding them? They seem to have quite a fair bit of stuff...
Replies
Views
S
T
Ok the saga begins 2 years ago with a call from a client complaining about a crunching sound...
Replies
Views
Never used this product before , until this week , but heard lots about it! Done one lagre...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB