Search the forum,

Discuss anyone else think things are lookin up? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stevee

hiya lads, after a quiet patch ,ive done 5 quotes in the last 9 days, monday i had 2 calls, got these 2 jobs with extra rooms on both if they like my work:thumbsup:

just had a text tonight from a customer i worked for last month,he`s ordered the tiles for then next 2 rooms ,when can i do them

im convinced having a website is helping cos people can view your work instantly ,thus giving them some idea of what u can do

got myself a cement mixer too ,for footpaths,patio`s ect...

be nice to have a bit of extra cash.......for bills:lol:

W

White Room

I do think it has picked up around my area but still hear of guys that are quiet

U

united

I think things are getting better, I'm starting to get a calls now and got a bit of work booked in :thumbsup:

I have the next 3 weeks booked solid even sat and sundays which is good for me as the last few month I have been living each day as it comes and doing any odd jobs!

S

Scott

My enquiries have dropped off but then i havent been actively pushing for work as im busy with other things

T

Trevor Harmer

Things seem to be flying over hear Im having to turn work down due to not being able to book it in when the customer want's it doing 4th week in August is my next date I think im in a lucky position most customers are prepared to waite for me "second time arround" 9 months ago i was quiet things are looking up long may it continue!!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

Very busy here too thankfully,no slow down for me at all so no change-business as usual.

Reply to anyone else think things are lookin up? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen