Search the forum,

Discuss Any one used or have one of these..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pro Tiler Tools

Hi Everyone,

We were just going through some items in the office and we found this.

A brand new Rubi TS20,

One of the guys in the office brought this about 6 months ago.

TS20 2.jpg

TS20.jpg

I wish they were still available for the days where we used to just use the 150x150 bumpy whites.

Sam

T

Time's Ran Out

SAM - How much?
I think I can see it's got my middle name on it! (Rubi)
You can Pm me the best clearance price, your special deal for Tilers Forum member, and old age pensioner rate!
Thank you.

P

Pro Tiler Tools

SAM - How much?
I think I can see it's got my middle name on it! (Rubi)
You can Pm me the best clearance price, your special deal for Tilers Forum member, and old age pensioner rate!
Thank you.
Unfortunately he wont sell this one as its his pride and joy. We have some TS30's he will sell.
Sam

P

Pro Tiler Tools

No special deal for Tilers Forum member,I ask yesterday in shop! Just some small gift for old man....
Morning Simon,
You did get a deal? you got a deal on the trim and also a free Mix-M8 Paddle.
We are also sorting out a discounted price on the Sigma KERA-LIFT.
Todd will have that price for you today.
Cheers
Sam

Reply to Any one used or have one of these..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen