Search the forum,

Discuss any one selling washboy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

Re: any one selling

thanks deanotile are thay the black and gray ones there crap im thinking a rubi or Karl dahm

that tool box thing will end up in the skip as soon as i got it lol

I

Ian

I've just got a Karl Dahm, haven't used it yet so can't give a personal review on it The rubi hasn't had a good review that I can remember, poor build quality and has to be filled to the brim to function.

B

bugs183

The Kahl Dahm washboy is really good.
Why buy one secondhand, tilers tools are messy enough and if they are getting rid of it the chances are it worn out!

S

Stef

Save yourself a lot of hassle & get a Karl Dahm washboy.

You only have to fill the KD about a quarter of the way up the bucket whereas you have to fill the Rubi almost to the top. The Rubi is a disaster waiting to happen.

Reply to any one selling washboy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen