Search the forum,

Discuss another option for a bullnose edge in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

I am having a dilema in regard to how a finshed edge would look. I am planning to tile my bath surround. my problem is that the tiles I want to use don't have a bullnose trim piece to finish the edges.
I there a special way to finish the edges to give it a clean look.
I will be using 12x12 tiles.

thanks- joe

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Joe,

You could use either a tile edging strip which is what most use these days. Tile trim it's commonly known as. If that's what you mean?

Some tile trim :> [DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/Plastic_Trims.html"]TradeTiler.Ltd Plastic Trims and related tools[/DLMURL]

View attachment 64198

Last edited:

Reply to another option for a bullnose edge in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen