Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on Contract work. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MSB Tiling

Morning everyone. I was just wondering if anybody could help me on the best ways to get contract work.

Do contractors tend to ring you?
Has anyone any tips on getting contract work?

I ask this as im starting to really struggle with the work im getting, im basically on 2.5/3 days a week at the min.
I am not really someone who is good at asking for help but im getting a bit desperate.

If anybody nos anyone who the could pass my number on to that would be great :)

I havent really done commercial work, but would be willing to do so if that came up.

Thankyou, Mark, MSB TILING SERVICES
MSB Tiling Services
www.facebook.com/msbtilingservices

G

Gazzer

Best way is to mail your details to any builders, shopfitters, plumbers, bathroom stores etc in your area.
You can also do it via emails at no cost.

T

Topshop

I find mailing or e-mailing gets a negative response (spam & junkmail). Go out to the contractors offices and talk to the boss face to face so they can see you are a human being and give them your business card with a small cheap gift like a coffee/tea cup or pens with your name on them that will make the contractor remember you. Its called guerilla marketing.

Reply to Advice on Contract work. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen