Discuss Adhesive for mirror tile with no grout in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello, What would be the best thing to use in terms of adhesive and achieve the no grout look for mirror metro subway tiles. Like these examples attached. It is going in the kitchen not behind the hob. However they are going behind a sink.

tile size is 7.5cm x 20cm

please appreciate any help.

41SDlsvdNwL._AC_.jpg

51ah343b9TL._AC_.jpg

metro-brick-mirror-7-5cm-x-20cm-wall-tile-p5451-17101_image.jpg

Reply to Adhesive for mirror tile with no grout in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay