Search the forum,

Discuss A long hot summer to come? How will fixer's be affected? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Isnt it always Kent that runs out first? Strange really considering they are 'donwhill' from the rest of the country, you'd think they would have the most. Bearing that in mind once you hear that Kent is running out we know we wont be far off.

As for running out on site, it takes 22,000 gallons to build a the average four bed detached house. Thats a lot of water! And people wonder why they get shrinkage cracks in their new houses :yikes:

The last really hot summer we had (2006) i was working in a loft during the hottest day and the temp was 130F i think i drank almost as much as required to build a house that day!

When I grouted a slate sliver mosaic, recently It felt like I used 22,000 gallons to grout 25m2:yikes::lol:

E

enduro

I do a bit of work for the met office....they say they can not predict the summers weather....only 24hrs ahead. :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I do a bit of work for the met office....they say they can not predict the summers weather....only 24hrs ahead. :thumbsup:

Phew, thank god. So I can stop panic hoarding water now, I was running out of buckets:hurray:

Reply to A long hot summer to come? How will fixer's be affected? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen