Discuss A long hot summer to come? How will fixer's be affected? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Isnt it always Kent that runs out first? Strange really considering they are 'donwhill' from the rest of the country, you'd think they would have the most. Bearing that in mind once you hear that Kent is running out we know we wont be far off.

As for running out on site, it takes 22,000 gallons to build a the average four bed detached house. Thats a lot of water! And people wonder why they get shrinkage cracks in their new houses :yikes:

The last really hot summer we had (2006) i was working in a loft during the hottest day and the temp was 130F i think i drank almost as much as required to build a house that day!

When I grouted a slate sliver mosaic, recently It felt like I used 22,000 gallons to grout 25m2:yikes::lol:

E

enduro

I do a bit of work for the met office....they say they can not predict the summers weather....only 24hrs ahead. :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I do a bit of work for the met office....they say they can not predict the summers weather....only 24hrs ahead. :thumbsup:

Phew, thank god. So I can stop panic hoarding water now, I was running out of buckets:hurray:

Reply to A long hot summer to come? How will fixer's be affected? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks