Search the forum,

Discuss 900mm cutter/wet saw in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I must admit, I can’t stand those shower panels. A showroom I deal with sometimes keeps telling me how great they are. Keep in mind their average fit is over £10k. I just think they look cheap and nasty.
They bang on about them being high end . I've never been to Dubai but its not something I would expect to see in some of their high end hotels . Shower panels are more like Barry island caravan park .

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Monti vs sigma serie 3, how the hell do you decide which is best suited lol
Also, why are there so many sigma cutters? Surely they all do the same thing

D

Dumbo

Monti vs sigma serie 3, how the hell do you decide which is best suited lol
Also, why are there so many sigma cutters? Surely they all do the same thing
You try for yourself . Also sigma pull to score . Push to score , klick klock handle . Just personal choice

W

Waluigi

I’m going for a sigma next.

I don’t like buying my gear away from Protiler as I like to be loyal to them if I can so I’ll wait for more stock.

B

Blunt Tool

Sigma Support Arm R/H 104065 - https://www.*******************/product/sigma-support-arm-r-h-104065

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Top man :)
Was just looking for it. Tile sizes are 450x900 and 150x900 so not to wide, just long shiney and very expensive.
Decided I’m better getting a great cutter, hopefully reduces any chance of unwanted damage/chipping

Reply to 900mm cutter/wet saw in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen