Discuss 8mm grout joints tiles have slipped. in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Columbo

DIY Tiler
Reaction score
Hi is the any way to adjust tiles on wall runn in off the bottom spacer dropped and didn't notice till bottom bottom row dried

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You needed to use a Batton. No way to move them while fixed. If it was dispersion (tubbed) adhesive pull them all off, scrape adhesive off, and tile again properly.

Reaction score
You needed to use a Batton. No way to move them while fixed. If it was dispersion (tubbed) adhesive pull them all off, scrape adhesive off, and tile again properly.
Only way is to remove tile scrape and start over. My saying is if it was important enough to do then it is I'mportant enough to do right. Besides it will always bother you. Just suck it up to education and start over.

Reply to 8mm grout joints tiles have slipped. in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks