• Thread starter howard
  • Start date
  • Replies 63
  • Views 762
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss £7.50 m2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

nearly tempted to ask Howard to come and do my work,will pay double your £7.50!! lol

B

brian c

yeah well pointed out brian i had no work booked in for 2009 now booked up with domestic work until feb 2009 commercial aug until 2009 there's no secret to this people just call me through word of mouth or my free advertisement's
so ,you have still not said if you are charging £7.50 or not...oh and well done on getting the work in...nice one.

H

howard

so ,you have still not said if you are charging £7.50 or not...oh and well done on getting the work in...nice one.
no brian between £15.01 & 25.01 m2 domestic £15.01 commercial

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Daz

As long as I continue to be working at least 3 weeks in front, I won't be reducing my quotes.

Why become a "busy fool" with loads of work at stupid prices?

Reply to £7.50 m2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen