Search the forum,

Discuss 450m floor & 100m walls Edingburgh John Lewis in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
we have a 550m john lewis place to eat to tile.

450m floor and 100m walls

Walls are newley boarded and flat

Ive personally been down to check screed levels and they are all level across the whole floor apart from 1 area on the floor around 4m2 that is +5mm

All adhesive, trims, grout & tiles supplied by ourselves

Please note the payment terms are 30 days to ensure any snaggs are completed and PC is passed

Nice little number for the right team.

If interested please inbox for details.

Thanks

Screenshot_20170309-082850.png

O

Old Mod

The purpose of this particular forum is for contractors/private clients to advertise for tilers and nothing more.
It is not the place to discuss the rights and wrongs of either the practice of, or pricing structure of site work.
So by all means, if you have a question about the work detailed above, and it doesn't include what prices are being paid, then ask away.
If your comments are not job specific, DON'T post it,
If you feel that strongly, the start a thread of your own, there are forums for that.
This particular OP is not a one off poster, he's a regular visitor to the forum.
We encourage all work to be posted, regardless of pricing structure.
Don't discourage other tilers just because you don't like the prices.

The conversation that led to this post has been moved to here.

http://www.tilersforums.com/threads/contract-tiling-prices-and-practises.82674/#post-858392

Reaction score
we have a 550m john lewis place to eat to tile.

450m floor and 100m walls

Walls are newley boarded and flat

Ive personally been down to check screed levels and they are all level across the whole floor apart from 1 area on the floor around 4m2 that is +5mm

All adhesive, trims, grout & tiles supplied by ourselves

Please note the payment terms are 30 days to ensure any snaggs are completed and PC is passed

Nice little number for the right team.

If interested please inbox for details.

Thanks

View attachment 88528

Hi i would be very interested in pricing this job we work all over the country be done a large number of shopping centres floor

How do i go about it please as never posted on here before

Thanks adam

Reply to 450m floor & 100m walls Edingburgh John Lewis in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen