Search the forum,

Discuss 2014 Show Us Your Van Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I'd post this thread so I can link to it soon from another I'm creating which will help those who are looking for professional tilers in the domestic market to see who has a van and who hasn't.

Not fool proof alone and doesn't prove anything alone. But I'll be linking to this thread as part of an advice thread and it'll only be one small thing out of a big list for customers to check against.

So don't worry if you don't have a signed new van for whatever reason.

Whack your pictures up please. :)

T

tubs

The new van , had it three months and got the sign writing done a couple of weeks ago,a rolling advert !
f64e7f5c9eca6994cb0ace52554c06d2_zpse6192778.jpg

222c14578bfd6eff3d67267146050158_zps34b5897a.jpg

Reply to 2014 Show Us Your Van Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen